Things to do!!!



It's been more than a month since I left my job, 36 days to be precise. 

After I decided to quit my job, I had a bunch of things in my head. I wanted to explore new domains, try new things, and learn new skills. I wanted my time to be spent in a productive way. When I retrospect to check myself if I am on the right path, the answer is a "Big No". I haven't put my time to the best use, and things I wanted to do are not accomplished. Although I had a bunch of things in my head to accomplish, I never tried to jot down them, start working on them and measure my progress.

And here I am. To write them down, I have categorized them into habits that I wanted to build,

Habits to build:

  • Waking up early: To wake up before 06:30 consistently. I have toned down my time to wake up from 05:00 to 06:30 so that I can work on my consistency.
  • Read Books: I have a list of books that I always wanted to read. My reading habits were never really up to par, I wanted to replace my before sleep habits with reading books. I usually scroll through a bunch of YouTube Shorts and talk to someone over a call or texts and fall asleep. I wanna replace this with reading books. I have a list of books on various streams, I will write the names of them along as I complete them on a separate blog.
  • Work out
  • Practice Yoga and meditation

Things to try:

Create YouTube Channels

It is not that I decided to try my luck with this trade, rather I always wanted to create content that can cater to or entertain a small subset of a population that has a like taste. I wanted to create different channels based on the contents, although this may disperse the audience/subscribers and it will be hard to keep up posting videos across every channel, but it can specifically cater to the likingness of a subscriber rather than throwing them with content that they might not enjoy.

  • NaviGami_Mathematics: This channel is for all the Mathematics lovers who love to solve problems all day. The content of this channel will be mathematical problems that I enjoyed solving, because why not spread the love for mathematics. This channel is inspired by Presh Talwalkar's "Mind Your Decisions", which I thoroughly enjoyed.

  • NaviGami_Living: This channel is for all those who enjoy cooking and traveling. This channel is the brainchild of me and my friend. Let us call him 'Kafka' who prefers anonymity just as much as I do. In fact, the name NaviGami and the logo are both created by Kafka himself. We both love cooking and traveling and we wanted to create a podcast channel and vlog together, hopefully from December this year.
Things to Learn:
  • Learn Python
  • Machine learning
  • Market research
  • Financial discipline
I am planning to update this periodically. To add and remove things if it is accomplished successfully. Let's see how this pans out.




Comments