Hello World


This is NaviGami, Welcome to my personal blog.

 I am 24 years old as I type this post and I am typing this from my room in my parent’s house in Chennai, India. I left my job recently. I want this to be my personal log or a record of my experience which I can retrospect after few years. Henceforth it's not consciously written and is often typed in a hasty and careless manner.

About me!

I am a graduate of Civil Engineering. After my engineering, I worked as a mathematics teacher for a brief period and then worked as a Structural Engineer in Oil and Gas industry for 3 years which I quit recently. Overworking was not doing much good for my health nor career.

My journey after quitting my job is quite a struggle. I decided to pursue my master’s in management studies and have been preparing for CAT 2021.

Why the name NaviGami, well that’s a separate story for some other day.

If you are here reading my blog, well welcome to my life.

I intend to periodically update this log as I move ahead but let's see how this pans out.

Comments